NEW INTERACTIVE 3D SIMULATION TRAINING DEVICE
With a devoted experts team, ICARE has developed new systems based on innovative digital technologies and designed virtual aircrafts such as:
- Bombardier CRJ family for HOP!
- Boeing 787 for Air France & KLM Group.
THE VIRTUAL AIRCRAFT: A TRAINING REVOLUTION !
Trainings are always built around theoretical courses in classroom and practical courses on real aircraft. It is the case in particular of Maintenance Type Rating qualification distributed to technicians. But immobilize a real aircraft to provide courses has a very significant cost and disrupts necessarily the airline operations.
That is why ICARE decided, in coherence with the EASA PART 147 regulations, to develop a virtual aircraft usable on Laptop.
ICARE’s virtual aircraft reproduces the entire aircraft and its systems in a dynamic 3D environment. The new visualization concept allows airlines to virtually access:
- technical compartments,
IMPROVED & SHORTENED TRAINING
To enable maintenance technicians to interact with the aircraft’s systems in real-time, ICARE offers additionally different maintenance scenarios to remedy technical problems. All scenarios can be adapted to airlines specifications and requirements.
This innovative digital systems offers genuine added-value in terms of simplicity for Trainees & Instructors alike, as it allows them to:
- Simultaneously combine practice & theory
- Removing the need to access the physical aircraft
As a result, the practical training course lasts no more than 5 days…
STUDY IN AN IMMERSIVE ENVIROMENT
Virtual reality is also at the heart of the system developed by our experts for engine run-up training of engine technicians and mechanists. Rather than having using a Full Flight Simulator, engineers can now visualize a 787 cockpit in an immersive 3D environment and carry out all necessary tests and tasks.
KEY POINTS REMINDER
A real time-saver as:
- Practical course duration is decreased of 50%,
- 787 Type rating duration optimized & reduced by 15%,
- Moving trainees on other places for training,
- Aircraft immobilization during practical training,
- risks of damaging an aircraft,
It enables trainees:
- to access to forbidden areas on real aircraft,
- To realize more practical tasks,
- To study easily in stand-alone,
Unlimited scenarios can be adapted to airline specifications,
Can be used for the training of other airline positions such as Pilot, Cabin Crew, Loadmaster…