Équipage de conduite
TRI(A) Renewal /Revalidation
This training concerns TRI(A) who wants to revalidate or renew their rating.
Revalidation or renewal of TRI(a) qualification.
For a revalidation :
To revalidate a TRI(A) certificate, applicants shall, within the 12 months immediately preceding the expiry date of the certificate fulfil at least two out of the three following requirements:
- conduct one of the following parts of a complete type rating or recurrent training course: simulator session of at least 3 hours or one air exercise of at least 1 hour comprising a minimum of two take-offs and landings;
- complete instructor refresher training as a TRI(A) at an ATO (6 hours);
- pass the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.935. Applicants who have complied with point FCL.910.TRI(b)(3) shall be deemed to comply with this requirement.
For at least each alternate revalidation of a TRI certificate, holders shall pass the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.935.
For a renewal:
To renew a TRI certificate, applicants shall, within the 12 months immediately preceding the date of the application, have passed the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.935 and shall have completed the following:
- at least 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings on the applicable airplane type, of which maximum 15 sectors may be completed in an FFS.
- instructor refresher training as a TRI at an ATO which shall cover the relevant elements of the TRI training course.
French / English