Équipage de conduite
TRE(A) AUTHORISATION: First delivery
This training concerns TRI(A) (Type Rating Instructor) who wishes to act as TRE(A) (Type Rating Examiner).
The aim of this course is to give the necessary assets to the applicant to assume the privileges of examiner.
Any applicant for a first TRE(A) authorisation must:
- Hold or have held an ATPL license
- Hold or have held a type rating of the considered aircraft
- Hold a valid TRI(A) rating on the considered aircraft
- Have completed 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot of multi-pilot airplanes, as applicable, of which at least 500 hours shall be as PIC
- For the initial issue of a TRE certificate, have completed at least 50 hours of flight instruction as a TRI, SFI in the applicable type or an FSTD representing that type
- Justify knowledge related to examiner’s privileges
- Be liable of any suspension, limitation or license revocation during the last 3 years
Theoretical training: Morlaix or customer facilities.
Practical training: Morlaix (CRJ)