Équipage de conduite
MCC + CRJ100/200 Type Rating
This training concerns commercial pilots who aim to complete a CRJ100/200 first type rating with a MCC course.
The objectives of this course is to train cockpit crews to operate the aircraft safely, efficiently and according to approved manuals and procedures. Completion ensures the standards, set by EASA regulations, are met.
Trainee pilots must:
- Hold a valid medical,
- Hold or held a multi-pilot type rating
- comply with the following requirements
- Hold or held an IR(A) multi-engine,
- Have flown at least 70 hours as pilot in command (PIC),
- Have passed the ATPL theoretical examinations,
- Have completed the specified UPRT course associated with FCL 745.A or ORO.FC.220, ORO.FC.230 or FCL.915(e)(1)(ii).
French / English
Theoretical training: Morlaix or customer facilities.
Practical training: Morlaix.