Équipage de conduite
CRJ100/200 Additional Type Rating
This training concerns commercial pilots who aim to complete a CRJ100/200 additional type rating.
The objectives of this course is to train cockpit crews to operate the aircraft safely, efficiently and according to approved manuals and procedures. Completion ensures the standards, set by EASA regulations, are met.
– hold a valid CPL(A) license,
– hold a valid IR(A) multi-engine,
– have flown at least 70 hours as pilot in command (PIC),
– have passed the ATPL theoretical examinations,
– hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC course or have at least 500 hours as a pilot in multi- pilot operations on single pilot multi-engine aircraft in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operation requirements.
– Hold a first multi-pilot type rating (CS25)
Theoretical training: Morlaix or customer facilities.
Practical training: Morlaix.