CRJ100/200 TO CRJ700/900/1000 Differences Course T1
This training concerns line and/or base maintenance engineers.
The aim of this course is to enable the personnel to understand the Bombardier CL-600-2C10/-2D15/-2D24/-2E25 (GE CF34) by its differences with the Bombardier CL-600-2B19 (GE CF34).
Upon completion of the course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Perform all maintenance tasks on the systems and up to the level listed in the related regulatory document.
- Ensure safe certification of line and/or base maintenance, inspections and routine work according to the maintenance manual and other relevant instructions and tasks as appropriate for the type of aircraft, for example: troubleshooting, repairs, adjustments, replacements, operational and functional checks.
- hold an EASA Part 66 license B1 or B1/B2, or equivalent
- be able to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language.
- Hold a Bombardier CL-600-2B19 (GE CF34) maintenance type training T1 or T1/T2
French / English
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.