CRJ100/200 Type Rating T4 (GE CF34)
This training concerns base maintenance engineers.
Upon completion of the course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems and power plant.
- Identify maintenance practices important to the airframe, its systems and power plant.
- Define the general layout of the aircraft’s major systems.
- Define the general layout and characteristics of the power plants.
- Hold an EASA Part 66 category C, or equivalent
- Be able to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language.
French / English
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.